COVID -19 Update 19.03.20
Master Farm Services (GB) Ltd are aware of the challenging environment we are all currently finding ourselves in while we are trying to deal with the Covid-19 outbreak.
Our process below is set out on the date of the procedure and will be updated as more information comes to light. Currently we are:
- Contacting all customers prior to any site visits or service work being carried out to ascertain any possible virus risks to our employees as well as to confirm their requirements for attendance on their site.
- We are requesting any sites visited have sufficient wash stations available for our engineers to wash their hands thoroughly. We do have facilities in our vehicles but there is a limited supply of water so need to use this as a last resort as there is a limited supply of water etc.
- We have instructed all employees whether in the office or out on site to maintain where possible the stated distance of 2 meters and to avoid physical contact (e.g. shaking hands etc)
- All employees are washing their hands more frequently and remaining mindful to catch any coughs or sneezes in tissues.
- We will not for the ensuing period be obtaining signatures upon completion of work.
- Within the office and the service vehicles we are frequently cleaning & disinfecting all objects and surfaces that are touched regularly using standard cleaning products.
Master Farm Services thank you for your cooperation in these matters and are trying to conduct business as usual as much as possible within the current guidelines. We are taking these precautions to protect staff and our customers at this unprecedented time.
We will stay vigilant as the situation progresses, however until such a time as we are told otherwise it will be business as usual.
If you require any more information or want to chat to a member of our sales team don’t hesitate to call us on 01787 228450
The Directors of Master Farm Services